Substitute Member & Guest Services AssociateJob #02 Category: MembershipLocation: Weinberg Park Heights JCC
Member & Guest Services Associate
Looking for a job with flexible hours? Have an affinity for customer service?
We are currently seeking a qualified substitute Member Services Team Member for our Park Heights and Owings Mills locations. As a team member, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality customer service to all members and guests through professional greetings and extensive knowledge of the JCC.
- Greet and service members in a friendly, enthusiastic and professional manner
- Proactively and accurately respond to member needs and questions
- Admit members by scanning their membership cards and appropriately respond to messages regarding their membership account
- Process sales transactions for members, including program, service and product payments
Candidates must be driven to learn new skills, possess critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as excellent communication. Also, must be comfortable operating computer and phone.
- Minimum of two years customer service experience
- Experience working in retail or hospitality preferred
Knowledge of Jewish community a plus!
Shifts are 5:30am - 2pm AND 2pm -10pm and Sundays
Please email resumes, cover letters, and inquiries to email@example.com