What is Mini Maccabi?
Mini Maccabi is a one day tournament for Jewish athletes who are 9 and 10. More than 400 athletes from eight JCC’s across the Mid- Atlantic will be competing. The games help prepare the athletes for the JCC Jr. Maccabi Games.
Mini Maccabi Experience
- Opening ceremonies begin at 8:30am, with an Olympic style parade of athletes.
- After opening ceremonies, a round robin tournament will begin.
- After the Round Robin Tournament, lunch will be provided for all athletes.
- After lunch, a single elimination medal round and consolation games will begin.
- All sports will conclude by 5:00pm.
May 21, 2017 | West Nyack, New York
Open to all athletes between the ages of 9-10 as of May 1, 2017
Boys soccer, Girls soccer, Boys basketball, Girls basketball, Boys baseball
Tryouts for teams will be held in March. Please check back for specific dates and times.
Fees will include: Registration fee, T-shirt, Swag item, Family social events, Lunch
Community Service/ Social Activities
All Mini Maccabi Athletes are required to participate in one community service project. This year all athletes will participate in J-serve: National Teen Day of Service on April 10. There will also be one Pre-Mini Maccabi family event.
Questions? Contact Rebecca Chinsky | 410.559.3542 | email@example.com