What is Mini Maccabi?
Mini Maccabi is a one day tournament for Jewish athletes who are 9 and 10. More than 400 athletes from eight JCC’s across the Mid- Atlantic will be competing. The games help prepare the athletes for the JCC Jr. Maccabi Games.
Mini Maccabi Experience
- Opening ceremonies begin at 8:30am, with an Olympic style parade of athletes.
- After opening ceremonies, a round robin tournament will begin.
- After the Round Robin Tournament, lunch will be provided for all athletes.
- After lunch, a single elimination medal round and consolation games will begin.
- All sports will conclude by 5:00pm.
May 21, 2017 | West Nyack, New York
Open to all athletes between the ages of 9-10 as of May 1, 2017
Boys soccer, Girls soccer, Boys basketball, Girls basketball, Boys baseball
We are still looking for some parent volunteer coaches. Contact Rebecca at email@example.com if you are interested in coaching.
Fees will include: Registration fee, T-shirt, Swag item, Family social events, Lunch
Community Service/ Social Activities
All Mini Maccabi Athletes are required to participate in one community service project. This year all athletes will participate in J-serve: National Teen Day of Service on April 10. There will also be one Pre-Mini Maccabi family event.
Questions? Contact Rebecca Chinsky | 410.559.3542 | firstname.lastname@example.org