What is Jr. Maccabi?
Jr. Maccabi is a one day tournament for Jewish athletes who are 11 and 12. More than 700 Jewish athletes from 15 JCCs across the Mid-Atlantic will be competing. The games help prepare the athletes for the JCC Maccabi Games.
Jr. Maccabi Experience
- Opening ceremonies begin at 8:30am, with an Olympic style parade of athletes
- After opening ceremonies, a round robin tournament will begin.
- After the round robin tournament, lunch will be provided for all athletes.
- After lunch, a single elimination medal round and consolation games will begin
- All sports will be conclude by 5:30pm
May 7, 2017 | Wilmington, Delaware
Open to all athletes between the ages of 10-12 as of May 1, 2017
Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Boys Baseball, Girls Softball, Boys Tennis, Girls Tennis, Boys Swimming (open to ages 9-12), Girls Swimming (open to ages 9-12)
All tryouts will be held between February 26 - March 26, 2017. We are still looking for some parent volunteer coaches. Contact Rebecca at email@example.com if you are interested in coaching.
Fee will include: Registration fee, T-shirt, Swag Item, Family social events, Lunch
Community Service/ Social Activities
All Jr. Maccabi Athletes are required to participate in one community service project.
Questions? Contact Rebecca Chinsky | 410.559.3542 | firstname.lastname@example.org