Benefits of JCC Membership
As a member of the JCC, you have full access to the facilities in both Owings Mills and Park Heights. These buildings house preschools, fitness centers, gyms, swimming pools and much more. Members also receive discount pricing for summer camps, classes and specials events! Members receive quarterly newsletters and a quarterly guide to special events, class schedules and Member promotions.
Fitness Center Benefits
In addition to a nearly endless variety of fitness equipment, the Jewish Community Center has a staff of dedicated trainers and fitness professionals to assist with your workout. That means a safe and healthy exercise routine and greater results than working out at similar fitness clubs. Find a complete list of Fitness Center facilities here!
• FREE Group Fitness classes - Our diverse class selection includes the popular Les Mills™ workouts, as well as kickboxing, strength training, cardio interval training, and yoga.
• State-of-the-art fitness centers with the latest cardio & conditioning equipment
• Full-court gymnasiums for basketball, pick-up games, and children's free play
• Amenity-loaded locker rooms and family changing room, and a steam room
Aquatics Center Benefits
Year-round swim lessons, lanes open for lap swimmers, American Red Cross certification classes and so much more is available at both JCC locations. Find a complete list of Aquatic Center facilities here!
• Heated indoor pools at both Owings Mills and Park Heights locations
• Outdoor pools for all types of aquatic activities at Owings Mills
• Splashpad for all ages at Owings Mills