Join The J - For Family, Fitness, and Fun!
Become part of a warm and supportive family where everyone is welcome! Explore our facilities, and you will find many recreational, educational, social, and cultural activites all under one roof. Whether you need a good workout or help with child care, there is truly, something or everyone at the J.
NEW MEMBER OFFER:
Put your heart in the right place @ the J
Celebrate Heart Health Month! Enjoy 50% off your first month and no joining fee as a first-time member*
Kickstart your fitness plan with free trainer-run, welcome work outs and these special heart-healthy bonuses:
- One FREE SHOCKWAVE session
- One free Meditation session
- 10% off Adult & Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED course (Feb/March classes only)
*Offer valid thru 3/31/17 for new members. Must have been a member for past 12 months. Other restrictions may apply.
Try us out for ONE WEEK free! Offer applies to those new to the JCC with proof of Baltimore residence.
JCC Membership Benefits
In addition to our many wonderful first class amenities, J members also enjoy complimentary or discounted programs and services.
- Member only access to customized fitness routines created by our dedicated personal trainers to help you reach your fitness goals quickly and safely
- FREE Group Fitness classes that provide instant comradery and endless motivation, plus low cost babysitting services during prime workout times.
- FREE access to our gymnasiums and sports courts so you can enjoy a pick-up game of basketball, tennis, racquetball and more.
- Member rates on all classes and programs from swim lessons to martial arts, to camps and after-school care, even tickets to the Gordon Center!
- FREE access to our drop in play centers, ideal for infants and toddlers.
- FREE and low cost fitness and aquatics classes for seniors to help them stay active and connected.
- Ongoing deals for referring new members.
- Access to over 200 JCCs across the country (each JCC sets its own reciprocity policy)
Membership and Guest Services
Membership Questions? Give our Member and Guest Services Team a call: