Register for Camp My Account Camp Map 2017 Camp Rates
Just minutes from 795, our Rosenbloom Owings Mills JCC campus offers all the amenities a family could want for their child in a safe and nurturing environment. Our beautiful community center includes:
- Indoor and outdoor pools (including a multi-tiered sprayground) perfect for swim lessons and recreational swim.
- Two full court gyms that all our camps use for indoor sports and games.
- Four outdoor tennis courts for our Tennis Camp
- Three playgrounds including a shaded Biblical Playground for all campers, and a Natural Playground and Boundless Playground for our preschool-aged campers in Noah’s Ark.
- Numerous outdoor playing fields, complete with shaded structures, that are used primarily by our J Day Camp and Maccabi Sports Camp but other camps have access as well.
- A fully-equipped Karate studio for our CSA Martial Arts Camp.
- A Teen Center where our TNT Campers gather for a discussions, team building, games and more.
- Hiking trails that many of our campers explore during their nature programs.
- An Arts Studio, Dance Studio and Performing Arts Center that our Habimah Campers use to explore their creative side, gain new skills and show off their talents.
Early Drop Off & Late Stay Available
Drop off as early at 7:00am. Late stay until 6:00pm. This is available for an additional $40/week per option for all camps, except Noah's Ark, TNT.
Express Bus Available
FREE EXPRESS BUS SERVICE TO OUR ROSENBLOOM OWINGS MILLS JCC
Save time and gas and drop your camper off at one of our convenient locations:
- Chizuk Amuno Congregation/Krieger Schechter Day School (at Stevenson Rd. and the Beltway)
- Weinberg Park Heights JCC (above Northern Parkway on Park Heights Ave.)
- Bet Yeladim in Columbia (Rte. 108 between Rte. 29 and 100).
Please note buses only run from June 26–August 18.
Get the latest updates on J Camps on Facebook!
Questions? For general camp inquiries, contact Stacy Deems | 410.559.3513 | firstname.lastname@example.org.