Boys Grades K-5 • 9:00am-3:30pm
Sign up today for the JCC's great new and improved summer camp for yeshiva boys entering grades K-5. At the JCC, we’re excited to give your boys the opportunity to learn and grow with friends, old and new, during our eight week summer program. Camp Koolanu’s goal is to offer your boys incredible experiences with B’nei Torah as role models, and a focus on keeping the campers safe, happy and engaged for the entire day!
We care most about your son’s enjoyment and safety.
• Camp staff members include many who are Red Cross CPR trained and all have undergone full background checks
• Proper supervision and our low camper to counselor ratio are key to ensuring a good time for all our campers
Meet our Camp Director, Rabbi Chanina Szendro
Originally from Rhode Island, Rabbi Chanina Szendro brings 12 years of experience in summer camp administration and a passion for chinuch. Rabbi Szendro is the menahel of a local mesivta, Yeshivas Toras Chaim. In his yeshiva and summer camp experiences, Rabbi Szendro has successfully demonstrated his ability to create a healthy, wholesome, safe and happy environments where boys are encouraged and excited to continue their journey to middos tovos, yiras shamayim and ahavas Hashem.
Swim lessons and early drop/late stay available for additional fees.
• Daily davening & learning
• Basketball, Soccer & Karate
• Cool science and scouting activities
• Swimming, Ceramics, Arts & Crafts
• Day trips to JCC Camps at Milldale and Owings Mills & more!
• NEW! Daily pre-ordered hot lunch available through the Eden Café and access to amazing sports fields!
Download the Camp Koolanu Brochure
Join our camp staff! Download and complete the Koolanu staff application
For more information contact Rabbi Szendro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.500.5948.